Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

A friend shared this with me today and I'm actually super excited about this. It's Popsugar's 2015 Reading Challenge and it's a mix between a scavenger hunt and a book challenge. Basically there are 50 category prompts and you need to read a book that falls into each category. I'm hoping to use this as a way to knock off a bunch of books from my to-read list.

Sounds fun, doesn't it? Feel free to play along. I'll periodically update this post with my progress. Comment on your progress and your book choices below. Happy reading in the new year!

2015 PopSugar Reading Challenge

Update January 2, 2015. I figured I'd get a jump start on this challenge by choosing the book I could read in one day/one sitting. If you are looking for a starting off point, this might be a good one to ease yourself into the challenge.

Update January 3, 2015. I'm super excited to have gotten my groove back, when it comes to reading. I had hit quite a lull in the past two months and this challenge has really invigorated me and made me fall in love with books again. I'm using this challenge as a way to FINALLY read all those books I had passed over or blindly added to my to-read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment